Brandon Ives: The Challenges of Web Design...

« Home | Weekend Ramblings... » | Well Christmas is coming... » | Person of the Year » | The Smell of Sawdust » | New E-Book » | So Joaquin Phoenix is Crazy » | ESPN Exclusive Alex Rodrigues Interview » | It’s finally official. Well sort of… » | State of the States: Importance of Religion » | New information concerning Barry Bonds from ESPN » 

Dec 23, 2009 

The Challenges of Web Design...

Several Days ago, I finished my work for the Christmas Season. Being a pastor, there are still services to officiate, sermons to be delivered, parties and meetings to attend. However day to day office work has subsided and I seem to have some extra time on my hands...

So I decided to build a website for my church. You can check out my progress here...

I enjoy tinkering with websites and design, yet I always come to the same place. I am never quite happy with it! At some point I lost hope with my current blog and now I only maintain it's structure.

The church website will probably be the same. I will change it everyday for a month and then eventually throw in the towel and claim defeat. It will be finished and I will be unhappy. The site may look nice (I guess), but on the inside... Discontent.

Anyways...If you would like to take the time, check out the site and let me know what you think. I always take advice and I sometimes I even listen :)

fbcchasecity.squarespace.com

Web designing is very much necessary for the business. It will offer you an online visibility which is considered as the one of the main benefits. The user just required to search web site address.

Post a Comment

Brandon Ives is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health