Brandon Ives: Conferences...

« Home | Most People... » | What is the Missional Church... » | Reading Spurgeon (1) » | What we do in the snow... » | I Still Have A Dream (2) » | Tech Obsessions... » | Newsletter Article Jan 26th » | Newsletter Article » | I Still Have A Dream... » | Tear Down This Wall... » 

Feb 4, 2010 

Conferences...






Why I go to conferences...

  • Because I don't know everything
  • I need to be challenged by different thoughts
  • Honest Discussion with other leaders
  • Honest Speakers who don't have restraints
  • Reconnect with people outside of my town
  • Inspiration
  • Ideas
  • Energy
  • Because personal development never stops
Where I'll Be

Brandon Ives is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health